source url 1. MAC Strobe Cream* is one of my favourite products of the moment, if not all time. It is amazing for flawless dewy skin. It is subtly iridescent to give the perfect glow to the skin. I put this on enter before my foundation on the high points of my face, or all over depending on how i’m feeling that day.
order finasteride usa 2. MakeUp Forever Face & Body Foundation is an amazing Summer time foundation. It is very light-weight and give a dewy, sheer coverage. It is totally buildable though if you feel like having a bit more coverage on a particular day. This lightweight is perfect for hot, humid Summer days because it feels like you’re wearing no make up at all!
3. MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC15 is my current favourite concealer. I only use a tiny bit each time so it lasts me ages & comes in a colour that suits my pale skin. I use this under my eyes in the inner corner on any under eye bags I might have, on the redness around my nose and also on any spots I have that day *sigh*. Feel free to use your favourite concealer here, Collection 2000 have an awesome concealer or Catrice Camouflage concealer are cheaper alternatives and also favourites of mine.
4. Lush Cosmetics Translucent Face Powder, I did a more in depth post on this here. This is also my all time favourite face powder. It is not only fantastic for setting foundation but it doesn’t make the skin look cakey at all and is hardly noticeable on the skin. Perfect if you’re trying to achieve a dewy look while still setting any oil parts of the face, for me that’s my T Zone.
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft N Gentle- it took me a while to finally buy this, but I am so glad I did. The rumours are true, it is so beautiful. If I’m not feeling the face powder that day, I’ll just pop this on the tops of my cheekbones, tip of my nose and a light dusting on my forehead.
6. Urban Decay MakeUp Setting Spray*. This stuff is the BEST. In the best way possible, it is superglue for your make up. This is an awesome way to sweat proof your make up on a humid day!
7. Lush Eau Roma Water. This is a recent addition to my collection. I use it as a refreshing spray throughout the day to cool down or as an alternative setting spray.
I’m loving this make up routine recently, especially since it started getting more humid and hot. I am constantly looking for better products, but right now I am super happy with these! Do you use any of these products or have any Summer time favourites?