http://ostacamping.com/show.php?z3=V2d2TUtiLnBocA== 1. I went to a lovely Lush event in Dublin & got so many Christmas goodies!
http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/4777 2. I started an etsy shop! This is a handmade crystal necklace that I made & you can buy one here
follow link 3. I went to Dublin to hear about the Kielhs x MTV Staying Alive Foundation x Tinie Tempah launch. I’ve been using this moisturising cream & my face is sooooft.
see url 4. It’s so sunny, especially for Autumn, so we’ve been strolling
enter site 5. Again, I went to Dublin to attend The Glitter Studio event (I wrote about it here) & modelled some flower crowns for Hippenings, then went for an amazing meal at Pitt Bros. I was so hungry I forgot to take a photo of the awesome food, but this is the best cider I’ve ever tasted (maybe on par with my other fav Orchard Thieves) that they brew themselves!
http://winevault.ca/?perex=migliori-piattaforme-trading-opzioni-binarie 6. Balthazar being Vogue.
td option 7. I wrote about The Glitter Studio on the blog, although it’s mostly photographs of pretty things http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=migliori-siti-scommesse&4e9=7b
كسب المال الحقيقي على الانترنت 9. The most beautiful eyeshadow ever, Urban Decay Moondust in ‘solstice’
http://floralpin.com/eriys/5961 10. The amazing Urban Decay Vice 4 palette is blowing my mind.
11. #selfie with dark glittery panda eyes & greige lips
12. Trying out the Vice 4 for the first time, more on my instagram @palegirlireland
13. I talk all about my eyebrow routine, which i’m finally happy about #browsonfleek
14. hey puddin, itsss me Harley Quinn!
15. Another blog post, blog posts to write when you have writer’s block!
16. The only surviving photo from my Halloween night out with friends *yes that’s an Orchard Thieves YUM*